January 31, 2024

Card with pretty, colorful paper


I have been restocking my supply of birthday cards lately and am using sketches found on-line on many different blogs and websites.  The sketch for my card is from this week's challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
The background paper, die cut special circles and the Happy Birthday sentiment are all from Stampin' Up.  The tiny purple flowers are from Spellbinders.  The twine is from my never-ending supply of ribbons (who knows :).


Thanks so much for stopping by today.

3 comments:

Donna W. said...

Beautiful paper. Love the shape for your sentiment.Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches

Patti said...

Gorgeous!! I think I ordered that paper now you made me extra excited to get it! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Debbie said...

Beautiful card! I love that paper and fun die frame!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That