January 25, 2024

Happy Birthday - Pretty paper

The paper I used on my card is Memory Lane and I cannot for the life of me remember where I got it; wish I could because it's so pretty and I'd like to have a few more pieces.  The flowers are from Spellbinders and the happy birthday is a Simon Says stamp die.  You don't see rick rack ribbon often and it fit perfectly on my card.

I am going to submit my card to the sketch challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches


Thanks for stopping by on this rainy day in New Jersey :)

3 comments:

Donna W. said...

That is pretty floral paper and your flowers accent it perfectly. It has been a long time since I used rick rack. It is perfect here. Lends an even more feminine touch.Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches

Melissa Craig said...

Absolutely love this card! The flowers are so pretty and the paper you used is wonderful. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Patti said...

OMG I LOVE your card Lucille, I don’t blame you a bit for wanting some more of that gorgeous paper. Your dies are perfect, I think I might have to get one of those birthday dies!!! Thank you so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!