January 25, 2019

Caffeine gets me Kracken


So exciting - new stamp company - The Rabbit Hole Designs!  This adorable coffee drinking Octopus is one of their new stamps.  I just love the curlers and had to make them pink because my Mom always had pink rollers :)  Anyway, check out their site, some more adorable stamps to create with.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Crafting by Designs - Layer it up
Cardz 4 Galz - Dimensional elements

Hope this little card put a smile on your face.
Thanks for stopping by :)

3 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

Fabulous. That sentiment is perfect for this. Love Dawn x

Sharon Madsen said...

Cute!!

Donna Walls said...

I remember those pink sponge rollers! Cute card, thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz and we hope to see you again soon. Donna - DT Member

Please visit the new challenge blog The Paper Funday Challenges at: www.paperfundaychallenges.blogspot.com