February 10, 2019

Go with the Flow


Here's another card made with snippets.  I am so happy I found Di's challenge at Pixie's Crafty Workshop because I am now making cards using the pieces of cards and card stock I hold onto for a "rainy day".

A few months back I made a number of dolphin cards for a friend of mine and of course had a few dolphins left over, so here they are.  Can't remember what project I made the background watercolor wash for, however I think it goes nicely with this card.

Thanks for stopping by today :)

4 comments:

Di said...

What a great card Lucille - and what a super background. Lovely to see you're on a roll using up snippets - having said that, I'm sure they breed when we aren't looking! I seem to have more and more as time does on, despite best efforts to use them up. So pleased you came back again for this fortnight's challenge!

Hugs

Di xx

Di said...

I added myself as a follower - I thought I'd already done that, oopsie! x

Dawn Phillips said...

Perfect background for your dolphins. Love Dawn x

Chana Malkah said...

Clean, Simple, and beautifully executed! Love it!
Hugz,
Chana