February 7, 2019

Love Always


Stamplorations recently provided 3 free beautiful digi stamps on their blog and I just love the flowers in this digi so made a few cards with it.  I used Arteza watercolor pencils to color the image and added doily halves on each side for their dainty look.

Many challenges are featuring valentine and red, pink and white themes this time of year and my card fits a few I'd like to submit to:
Just Us Girls - Love
The Paper Players - Love is in the Air
Make My Monday - Red, Pink and White
CAS Watercolour - Red and Pink

So happy you stopped by today :)

8 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

What a beautiful image and also beautifully colored with your water color pencils Lucille! Love the addition of the doilies on the sides too! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at CAS Watercolour!! :0)

Debbie Mageed said...

Beautiful! I am ready for some spring flowers and am enjoying yours while it's a winter wonderland outside my windows! Your coloring is wonderful. Thank you for playing with us at Make My Monday Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

Basslady said...

what a lovely card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday challenge!

hugs and kisses from germany,
Silvi xoxo

Loll said...

Beautiful and brightly watercoloured flowers. Lucille. The doilies are so pretty and dainty. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

Dawn Phillips said...

This is really pretty hun. Love Dawn x

Darnell said...

That IS a gorgeous digi and I love your coloring of it and your design around it, Lucille! It's a stunner!! Hugs, Darnell CASWC GD

My Paper Epiphany said...

Your card demonstrates how beautiful pink & red combo can be! Beautiful colouring and gorgeous card:) Thanks for sharing at the CAS Watercolour Challenge.

Chana Malkah said...

Some colors are hard to mix. Pink and red fall into that category. You have integrated them so well and avoided giving the eyes that jarring visual effect that often happens. The composition is great and does a great job of directing the eye. Beautiful project!
Hugz,
Chana