May 1, 2019

Die Cut Divas - Flowers Everywhere


Hi There!! Time for a new monthly challenge at Die Cut Divas and the challenge is Flowers.  We would Love to see your cards with some beautiful flowers; it is that time of year.

Our sponsor this month is Bugaboo Stamps
Bugaboo is offering a $12.00 gift code to the challenge winner!

For my card I used Bugaboo's digital stamp Floral Trio Frame 1 and colored the image with Prismacolor watercolor pencils.  Please stop by the challenge and share your card(s) with us.

So happy you stoppled by today :)

4 comments:

meg said...

beautiful floral card, love the colours and lay out

Michelle N. said...

I love your card! I need to try those watercolor pencils-looks like fun!

Arlene said...

I love the purple background for your flowers. Perfect colors and I never would have thought of putting the flower colors together with that rich background. Lovely.

Dawn Phillips said...

Lovely card, beautifully coloured. Love Dawn x