July 1, 2019

Die Cut Divas - Anything Goes


It's July 1st and time for a new challenge at Die Cut Divas!  The challenge this month is Anything Goes with a patriotic twist.  Of course July 4th is Independence Day in the U.S.A, so if you like, please get your red, white and blue on :)

Our sponsor this month is

The Prize for the winner is a $20.00 gift code to CAS-ual Fridays

My DT card is made with Memory Box Oceanside lighthouse and waves dies.  Please head over to the blog for inspiration from all of the DT members and join in the fun.

So happy you stopped by today :) 

4 comments:

Tina Chianna said...

Such a fantastic make in the three colours, love the layout and sharpness of the dies, so crisp and perfect. Happy 4th of July (early that is) .xx

Arlene said...

I love your lighthouse. The colors just pop.

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Lucille!

I really like these dies - especially the wave pattern! This is such a pretty, simple card design - and they usually work the best! Very nice! : )
Rachelle

Dawn Phillips said...

I absolutely love this. The colours are very striking. Sorry I'm only just commenting. I've been away and I'm so far behind. Love Dawn x