May 23, 2020

Fox on Window


A new stamp for me from Katzelkraft called Fox in Window.  As it turns out Coffee Loving Cardmakers is hosting their Spring / Summer blog hop with prizes from many, many companies,  check it out.  Of course I will be submitting my card to the hop with more cards to follow. Being a coffeep-holic, I have plenty of coffee stamps :)

Image is colored with Derwent Inktense pencils.  I mounted the fox on designer paper and added 2 strips of Moda Scrap washi tape to complete the card.

Thanks for visiting my blog today :)

12 comments:

Billie A said...

Cute image and great coloring.

Ink Stained Roni said...

I love this - that stamp is so cute...he looks very relaxed. TFS!!

meg said...

Love this fun image can think of a few people this would be a great card for,fabulous layout and card

Lady Joyful said...

That fox image is absolutely darling! Great design.

Dawn Phillips said...

A fox, drinking coffee, sat on a window sill. Just brilliant. You've gotta love it. Love Dawn x

New Creations said...

So cute!

ionabunny said...

I nearly bought this stamp. Will have to take another look at that idea. Your card is beautiful and the stamp is awesome. Hugz

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is fabulous!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cool and he seems content with his coffee.

* Shell B.* said...

Fabulous caffeinated creation, Love that stamp and yes I own it LOL!!

Cheryl said...

I saw your card on the 2020 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Summer Blog Hop and thought I would pop by. Cute card!

Cheryl
http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

Fikreta said...

Very sweet card!