May 18, 2020

Reminder - CIC 493 - Let's Roll!


Hi There!!  Just a Reminder, our current challenge at Cupcake Inspirations is challenge #493 - Let's Roll!.  We would like for you to share your cards with something that rolls.

My card is made with the Gerda Steiner stamp set "Wild".  The inside sentiment is: Go wild, it's your birthday.  I used designed paper for the background and Zig watercolor markers to color the images on Briistol paper.
Thanks for stopping by today.

Please share your card creations with us :)

4 comments:

meg said...

Love your characters the wild life images and explorer are adorable

Sandy said...

Lucille your card is adorable! I love it!

Dawn Phillips said...

This is such a fabulous fun card. Love Dawn x

dorsetdawndesigns said...

This card is so cute, the elephant is my favourite, I love how they are all arranged and the background