March 1, 2021

Slimline Cards with Sunny Studios

 Our new monthly challenge starts today at Die Cut Divas, Slimline Cards.  The sponsor for this month's challenge is  Sunny Studio Stamps and the winner will receive a $15 gift card to their store.


I chose to make a cute slimline card using the following items from Sunny Studio Stamps:

Die - scallop slim line, Stamps - cruising critters and sunny sentiments:


Please head over to the Die Cut Divas blog for more inspiration from the design team and please join in this month's slimline card challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today.

8 comments:

meg said...

A brilliant happy colourful card the image is adorable

Cindy C. said...

Super cute and super sweet!

Michelle N. said...

Love the critters cruising! Kinda reminds me of me, my hubby and the dog in the summer!

Jutta said...

Saw this super sweet slimline over on DCD blog!

Arlene said...

Such a cute scene and I love the car full of critters. Love it!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I adore this card, Lucille!! What a fun design and I love how you colored the car critters - couldn't be cuter!!

ahlers5 said...

Oh wow, is this ever cute! So beautifully done. I love it!

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Lucille! I hope you are well and that everything is great in your neck of the woods! This is such a great slimline card design and I love the little scene you have created! All the details and pieces you put together are awesome! Love this one!
Hugs - Rachelle : )