May 20, 2026

Thanks a Bunch....


Stampin' Up has a new In Color called Hydrangea Hue; such a pretty color lilac with a hint of blue.  I used the card stock for my card, other Stampin' Up items I used are:

  • Hand penned petals flower stamp & dies
  • 3D distress tiled embossing folder
  • Thoughtful expression dies
  • Celebrate sunflowers sentiment stamp

I will be submitting my card to the current sketch challenge at Stampin' Up only challenge (see sketch below)

So happy you stopped by today!

6 comments:

Leilani McGranahan said...

I love all the textures on your card and very nice coloring on the flowers. Great job. Thanks for sharing with the SUOC

Vicki Burdick said...

So pretty!!

Tammy said...

What a beautiful floral image--love the colors!! Thanks for sharing at SUOC!!

Cindy C. said...

sweet card!!

Cindy B Designs | Cindy Coutts said...

So pretty and great coloring! Thank you so much for joining us at SUOChallenges.com and we hope to see you again tomorrow for our new challenge!

Angel Shaver said...

I love the scalloped border piece, textured layer, and shape of your sentiment label. They make the card look so elegant